Park Edge Sweet Shoppe offers a variety of delivery and shipping methods to meet your needs. We offer local hand delivery within a 15 mile radius or USPS shipping to any address nationwide.
Local Hand Delivery
All orders for local hand delivery must be received by 11am EST to ensure same day delivery. We do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. If it is after 11am EST, we will deliver on the next available delivery day as long as hand delivery is selected at checkout. Local deliveries must be within 15 miles of our shop at 325 Abbott Road, Buffalo, NY 14220. If the recipient’s address is over 15 miles, we reserve the right to ship your order at our discretion.
All shipments will be sent via USPS. Orders must be received by 11am EST to be shipped the same day. We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays. If you place your order after 11am EST, it may be shipped on the next available business day. Shipping and handling charges vary due to the weight if our products, service selected, and destination. We cannot guarantee that shipments will arrive on your requested arrival date. Shipments may take up to 5 business days or more to arrive.
Terms and Conditions
Every effort is made to ensure that your items are delivered to your satisfaction. However, some delivery issues may be out of our control. Certain delivery limitations exist.
For this reason, we have the following policies regarding shipments of our bouquets and baskets:
- Bouquets being delivered or shipped to businesses require a signature and we must have the recipient's name, department and street address of the business to ensure delivery.
- Bouquets being delivered or shipped to residential addresses are delivered with no signature required. If no one is home, our delivery person or USPS carrier will leave the package in a safe place at the home. We assume no responsibility for the packages that are left, although problems are almost unheard of. (If it is determined that the area is unsafe, they may, at their discretion, choose to not leave a package. In this event, you will be contacted.)
- If a package is returned to us for reasons such as refusal and incorrect address, the charges are not refundable.
- We do not refund money on hospital deliveries. If you have a bouquet delivered or shipped to a hospital, it is at your own risk. In this situation, most of our delivery problems involve hospitals not getting gifts to a patient before they leave the hospital. Hospital room numbers are also required for these shipments or deliveries.
- Package processing at large office buildings, hospitals, colleges or universities may create delivery delays.
- In cases when we deliver to large offices or buildings we suggest you contact the recipient and let them know a package is arriving. Many companies have one central location for deliveries and that department is responsible for getting the package to your recipient once it is delivered.
- We also recommend that you make sure the person you’re buying the item for is actually going to be in the office; we cannot be responsible if a person has left early for the day and does not receive their bouquet on the day you requested.
- Since the cookies and candy are perishable items, we are unable to take a return. If an item is returned for any reason and needs to be re-shipped, we will not use the same cookies and may charge for new cookies to be used in the gift. This is a health safety issue and it is important that the recipient receives fresh cookies.