This year marks 70 years that Park Edge Sweet Shoppe has been in business. It all started in 1948 on Seneca Street with a husband and wife team creating the unique sponge candy sticks we all know and love.
Over the years, the shop relocated to its Abbott Road location, and went through another set of owners before sisters and South Buffalo natives, Anna Hartog and Maggie Mulvaney, took over in 2011.
To celebrate our 70th, we’re inviting you to join us at our birthday party!
Stop by Friday, October 19, anytime between 5 pm and 8 pm, for an evening of family fun:
- Games for the kids: duck pond game, bean bag toss, yard Jenga, chalk, bubbles
- Pumpkin painting
- Build your own s’mores with Park Edge chocolate
- Drinks: water, juice boxes, apple cider
- The Cheesy Chick food truck from 5-6pm
- Random chocolate giveaways every 15 minutes: fill out a ticket with your name when you arrive. $5,000 worth of prizes up for grabs. (Starts at 5:15, need to be present to win)
- 10% off all in store chocolate purchases during the event
- Last chance to enter raffle for $1 donation to the Babcock Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo, for a chance to win $100 worth of chocolate each month from October through May. (need not be present to win)*
Can't wait to see you there!
* From now through the night of our birthday party, you can stop by our shop to enter the chocolate raffle to benefit the Babcock Boys & Girls Clubs of Buffalo.