It’s holiday cookie season! I’m sure many of you will be making cut-out cookies this year with your family, and I wanted to share one of my favorite sugar cookie recipes that I use for cut-outs!
2 3/4 cups Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 cup Butter soft
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix butter and sugar until well combined.
3. Mix in the egg, and vanilla.
4. Mix in the flour and baking soda.
5. Once mixed, place dough onto wax paper sprinkled with powdered sugar.
6. Add more powdered sugar to the top and cover with another piece of wax paper.
7. Use a rolling pin to flatten dough to about 1/4” thick.
8. Using your cutouts, cut into desired shapes.
9. Add cookies to a non-stick pan and bake for 10-13 minutes.